Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Megan Fox Hate See Himself in Film

Megan Fox Hate See Himself in Film - Although many who admire its action acting on the big screen, but Megan Fox others argue about this. Megan Fox admits that he did not want to see themselves as acting in films.

Beautiful artist who has twice appeared in the movie TRANSFORMER revealed that he was not able to watch himself as acting in movies. See themselves in 3D, acknowledged Megan Fox, making it more painful.

"I will never see my acting alone in 2D, so I'll never see it in 3D," said Megan Fox was quoted as saying by Showbizspy.


 

"I can not imagine seeing myself on the big screen. I was planning to watch a lot of 3D movies, but I'm not going to watch my movie itself," he added.

Meanwhile, Megan Fox revealed that he plans to spend his time by watching some movie that was released last summer, including TRANSFORMERS: THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON. Although his role in this film have been replaced by Rosie Huntington, but Fox admitted that he'd love to see this film.
Megan Fox Hate See Himself in Film.

No comments:

Post a Comment