Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Emma Watson Lesbian Accused

Emma Watson Lesbian Accused - Beauty and charm of Harry Potter star is indeed extraordinary that could paralyze many men. But what would happen if Emma Watson was a lesbian? Surely it would be a lot of fans heartbroken man made.

However, as reported by Digital Spy, she admitted that she had been accused of lesbian. Trivial reason, namely because she decided to cut her hair short after the sequels Harry Potter and ended in 2011.


 "I was asked by reporters whether this meant I had my short hair has changed? Am I now a lesbian? This made me think of how the subjective opinion of people. Some people are crazy about my hair, but some other model would have thought I was losing direction" says Emma on The Independent.

Last year, Emma's hairstyle had become a public concern. Because the actor turned upside down after Hermione Granger Harry Potter film after the release. However, her hair had become the most sought-after trend through the virtual world.

It's not always going to cut her hair short. For his role in the latest film, Emma admitted should lengthen the hair. More recently he has starred in the film MY WEEK WITH MARILYN and will soon appear in a new film titled The Perks OF BEING A WALLFLOWER.
Emma Watson Lesbian Accused.

No comments:

Post a Comment