Saturday, March 17, 2012

J-Lo Wedding Rumors Came From Twitter

J-Lo Wedding Rumors Came From Twitter - Latter being crowded news about Jennifer Lopez's wedding plans with her ​​boyfriend, Casper Smart. Launched by Aceshowbiz, the news was just a rumor.

Rumors of J-Lo's wedding plans in circulation as a fashion designer Roberto Cavalli post called controversial status in twitter. In the account @ RCavalli written: "Today, Jenifer Lopez. Call me .... She ask me. To create a special dress. For her next Weding.! Wich color ... Do you advise me?"
J-Lo Wedding Rumors Came From Twitter.
But on Wednesday (14/3), Cavalli said that he never posted the text. According to him, there are nosy people who have hacked Twitter.

"I never write a tweet. Can I be sure that you will not ask again about this. Because what I say is true. Thank you for always supporting and believing in me," Cavalli said.

However, if the rumors are true, Smart will be the fourth J-Lo's husband. AMERICAN IDOL jury was officially divorced from Marc Anthony at last in July 2011.
J-Lo Wedding Rumors Came From Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment