Monday, October 3, 2011

Avril Lavigne Pregnant?

Avril Lavigne Pregnant? - Although widowed and dating again, absolutely no visible signs that Avril Lavigne would soon be a mother. However, do not mean Avril could easily free of the gossip!

Over the weekend, this Canadian singer became the talk. Not because of performance or an extraordinary concert, but since the news that Brody Jenner's girlfriend is being contained.
Avril Lavigne Pregnant?.
Hearing this news, the singer of this song What the Hell was full of anger and immediately denied the news that develops. "Oh my god! I was taking care of my nails with my friend, and suddenly I say pregnant in cyberspace. How insulting! So no, I'm not pregnant! Obviously!" Avril said.
In addition to denying her pregnancy, Avril also asserted that he did not plan a family soon with Jenner, who had dipacarinya for 4 years. Trauma of divorce?Avril Lavigne Pregnant?.

No comments:

Post a Comment