Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Beyonce Knowles Pregnant

Beyonce Knowles Pregnant - 30-year-old singer who is now pregnant with her ​​first child was admitted grateful for all runs since the beginning of her pregnancy went smoothly. Beyonce Knowles even admitted that he was not afraid to face labor later.

"I really was not nervous because I know this is happening at the right time. I felt that I had been married at the right time and now I will also have a child at the right time. Anyway, we were not too hastily in all things, and now we feel very very blessed by itself, "he told the magazine new!.


Furthermore, Beyonce also revealed that the presence of her husband, Jay Z, is very meaningful for him. Jay-Z, whose real name is Shawn Carter has been a good friend who supported in various ways.
Beyonce Knowles Pregnant.
"He's a good friend for me, and I also feel very grateful to have him as a husband. We've been together since the age of 20 years, and she always made ​​everything beautiful in my life," said Beyonce.

Jay Z and Beyonce have been married since April 2008 after several years of dating. The couple is known musicians as one of the couples who are very harmonious.
Beyonce Knowles Pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment