Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lee Seung Military Conscription Again In 2012

Lee Seung Military Conscription Again In 2012 - Solo singer and top Korean actor, Lee Seung Gi speaks of compulsory military problem itself. Wednesday (26/10) at an arts and cultural center in Seoul, in the event an online music program, he held an impromptu press conference.


Lee Seung Gi who is currently aged 24 years still have not started the draft. And he receives questions about his plans for military registration. He replied, "I think my time to do compulsory military will soon come. And as the Koreans it is an obligation."

The actor who played as Sun Woo Hwan in drama Brilliant Legacy adds, "There are certain standards which I set for myself, but since I do not know how things will change. So it is too early to announce anything. However, I know I will soon be drafted into the army as soon as possible. "
Lee Seung Military Conscription Again In 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment