Friday, January 20, 2012

Avril Lavigne and Brody Jenner No End

Avril Lavigne and Brody Jenner No End - Had preached had ended the relationship, the couple Avril Lavigne and Brody Jenner even calm. Both strongly denied the issue by displaying the intimate messages via twitter account respectively.

As quoted by Contactmusic, the couple was finally spoke up about the news broke that attacked them some time ago. They both confirmed that their relationship is still fine and both will continue to be committed to the relationship.

"I was really surprised to read all the news is FALSE. Avril continues to exist with me and so people who are closest to me. I love her," Brody writes.


 "I luv u 2! @ BrodyJenner," said Avril.

Previously, the couple had reportedly broke up because of musical activities Avril is too dense. With the dense activity, they are so rarely met, thus triggering the rift in their relationship. In addition there is also news that they broke up because his girlfriend is Avril took around the world.

Regardless of the rumors, all this time and his partner Kim Kardashian Avril has shown dedication to each other in their relationship through their tattoos. Avril is a tattoo bearing the name Brody next to her right breast, while Brody makes a tattoo bearing the name of Avril's arm inside. Recently, who had married Avril Sum41 personnel, Deryck Whibley also had expressed his desire to marry again.

"I've fallen in love and I will place a high priority. I wish I could have kids someday and do everything like a married man. Looking back now, I still focus on career, albums, tours and when the time comes, yeah, I must be ready! "he said.
Avril Lavigne and Brody Jenner No End.

No comments:

Post a Comment