Saturday, January 14, 2012

Prioritize Guns N 'Roses New Album

Prioritize Guns N 'Roses New Album - Good news for fans of Guns N 'Roses, Axl Rose and his friends reportedly are being prioritized for working on his seventh album. It is said that the album has started work after completing a tour of their long past the end of 2011.

According to NME, both Axl Rose and guitarist, DJ Ashba is now busy working on the seventh album. Ashba even have an idea of ​​the number of tracks that will be their record.


 "I think making a new album is absolutely a top priority. And I can not wait for it. Axl already has a tone for the tone that is ready to be recorded," Ashba said.

"I mean, he's sitting in a hotel room and play music and I've written more than ten songs, I think 12 songs now, he really liked it," he continued.

Unfortunately Ashba reluctant to express certainty about when the album will be released. Ashba reasoned that he did not want to give false hope or promise to his fans.

"I can not give an exact date to anyone, because I will not give false hope," he concluded.
Prioritize Guns N 'Roses New Album.

No comments:

Post a Comment