Saturday, January 14, 2012

Jessie J Ready Extraordinary Shown in 2012

Jessie J Ready Extraordinary Shown in 2012 - Fantastic achievements in the year 2011 does not seem to satisfy a Jessie J. Female singer who mastered the 2012 Brit Award nominations revealed he is ready to make something extraordinary in the year 2012 this.

"I never thought that it all was enough. I feel it every year, much to be learned and developed, it is a challenge. But I feel like getting poinku," said Jessie as written digitalspy.


 "Last year, not many people who listen to my music so I feel like I get the points to prove to fans," said Jessie.

Jessie also revealed that he was ready to make something extraordinary was in 2012. "This year is extraordinary and I'm ready to make something extraordinary also in 2012," he said.
Jessie J Ready Extraordinary Shown in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment